Safety and Respect was established in 1996 by the Fadness family. Throughout the years we have added many cities and students throughout northwestern Wisconsin. Our goal for all students is to develop safe driving skills and promote respectful behavior surrounding the rules and regulations of the roadways. To achieve our goal we offer a variety of services to cater to all students.
ABOUT SAFETY AND RESPECT DRIVING SCHOOL
Learn the fundamentals of vehicle operation and the rules of the road in a safe and fun environment. Complete all your Wisconsin-certified teen driver education classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction at Safety & Respect Driving School. Private lessons and refresher courses are also available.
- Complete teen driver education classroom curriculum
- Flexible drive times to fit your teen's busy schedule
- Online registration for classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction
- Qualified state and DPI certified driving instructors
- Local drivers from your school district
- New, state inspected AWD vehicles
- On-site Instruction Permit Testing facility